- Trading Name: MoneyMatrix
- Legal Entity: MoneyMatrix Limited
- Activities: payment processor
- Location: Malta
- Regulations: registered as a financial institution with the Malta Financial Services Authority (MFSA).
- Key People: Samoil Dolejan (CEO)
MoneyMatrix is a payment processor specializing in the high-risk gaming segment and is registered as a financial institution with the Malta Financial Services Authority (MFSA).
MoneyMatrix is a part of the EverMatrix Group, a B2B provider delivering iGaming software, solutions, content, and services for casino, sports betting, payments, and affiliate/agent management to Tier-1 operators as well as to newer brands.
According to MoneyMatrix announcements, the payment processor has more than 60 merchants with more than €100 million monthly transactions. It received recognition by winning Best Payments Aggregator Award (Malta Gaming Awards) and Best in Business Payment Processing and Risk Management Company Award (Malta’s Best in Business Award).
They process payments in over 250 countries. The MoneyMatrix platform aggregates payment, risk management and ‘Know Your Customer’ solutions allowing online businesse process internationally through a single integration.
The MoneyMatrix platform supports payment processing for all credit and debit card types plus a wide range of:
- instant bank transfer
- and mobile solutions allowing you to localise your payment portfolio for your target regions.
We rate the company on Green since we have not identified any severe complaints.